Friday, June 20, 2008

Wow...It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I came here to let go of a few feelings. After "giving up" TTC another child we fell pregnant almost immediately. In May of 2007, we conceived at the "Happiest Place on Earth"- yep, Disney World. The result was my second beautiful daugher, born at 40w5d in the end of January 2008. She was born after a lightening quick labor weighing 7lb11oz and 20" long.

She is a dream come true- an easy baby, a great sleeper. I am truly honored to be her mother. She is now nearing 5 months of age...and we've plans to try one last time. This time, we hope for a healthy baby boy to even our pink and blue teams and to complete our family. The catch is that as I am nursing our daughter and there is no sign that my cycles will resume anytime soon. So our plans to TTc again may be sligtly delayed. In the meantime, I'm enjoying DD#2 and our family of 5. She is growing up too quickly...already sitting in a "tripod" position, eating cereal like a champ, and loves playing with her big brother and sister. I can't wait to see what she will do next.

No comments: